Mi Bonito, Brother Isaac

Mi Bonito, Brother Isaac

I thank the Lord God for His continual support to me. Confidence and a sound mind is bestowed to my youngest child.
Praise God for He alone has the power to give miracles yet, my redemption is in my son's hand.

To recall I remember, he learned to utter words when he was yet 2 years old, from then, ABC's are learned as well as numbers. He was babysit by the old compu with Lex and Tetris at 3 while I was too busy with the motherly daily routines includes a little sari-sari store, small gardens, and a toddler to pitch at school.
Although it is frustrating that he can not draw or paint as his siblings were exemplary of this gift of creativity. But I presumed he has a photographic memory, so I bought him a tiny magnetic chess set and teach him the basic theory of B.F/Bobby Fisher.
Enrolled him at the DSWD Day Care Center @ Rabago Subd under Mrs. Pacita Echavez and recognized him third honors with Most Behaved awards, no other compared to his classmates with bunches of ribbons and medals. He was then enrolled Kindergarteen at the Iligan City Polytechnic College under Ms Jenny P Densing graduated as their Valedictorian with Bests Mathematics,  English and Reading no other awards compared to the second ranker. 6 years in the Laboratory class, @ Iligan City Central School an average ranker although he got numerous failure in classroom activities because he was busy with outside activities such as drumming drums at MSU-IIT, learning Arabics,  bugle practices and a nightly affair in chess.
As I am worried to where he will go to grade 7, then convinced to enroll him at Farbest Review Center where it has a record of Pisay passers, indeed the Lord God bless me with my desire, today at 4 AM Pisay attendant called me with good news that my son passes the exam as scholar. The Philippine Science High School is the only school befit my son because I wanted much to refresh those photographic memory he got as his talent.

Glory be to God,
Undying Mom

jsbraza/iligan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 27, 2017

White Slavery Remote Field