Probers find skeletons at Ampatuan properties - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

Probers find skeletons at Ampatuan properties - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

Dear Sweet Line

 See!? How the tongue so sharp my Sweet Line,
am bitten with troubles, my everyday life with you;
Struggling like detained Soldier
captured in a battle of idiosyncrasies --

 What will be the caused of my own war,
 Fighting with co-Faithers' huh?

 Death's bitter cure --solutions to any pains
 death comes and pains no more -- I thought.

Am here with my pen and a left conquering my fears
Ignoring the guards pity omnibus checking,

 Now, writing you to give comfort myself--
 Dear Sweet Line, Am inside a tent of Camp Bushra in Sur
 Covered with Soldiers' Toile,
Nothing here inside but alone,
 in the ground I've seen everywhere with salivas,
surrounded with dirt smelled from squats toilet.
Ehr, wat could be done, what possible be the reason?

Why did the MILF and MNLF have some misunderstanding?
 Just like us with lots of disagreement.

 Am here in the tent, sorrounded with lady guards of Murad the King.
Your friends are out there infront of him
Perhaps mesmerizing what to jot down to what the king's have said.Telling them that I nothing but their spy!


Only cold's phlegm removed my tears!


 Yours very indignantly,
Janet Braza da Spy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 27, 2017

“GEORGE RABUSA, HOW DO YOU PLEAD/ GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?”