if our system of government can not be changed at least we keep trying to change it.


...as a responsible citizen, I went earlier to my precinct where I faithfully voted our hopeful leaders every election.
Well, I went to Lanao del Sur to be an observer for Ptv 4. there are no much gang wars. as I traveled entire lake..when I was in the field (no internet no wifi no cp available) only mud and rains cut the sound of silence --compared to the previous election. The provincial capitol too where not in chaos, the previous election were watchers and faithfuls waiting at the capitol ground with goons and guns. Last night the provincial capitol filled with comelec lawyers waiting for miracles also at peace..except normal fights outside the gates and hurrah we got peaceful election here. Yes, there were little scrutiny, things changed but not our system.













































As I traveled this morning downtown Iligan, I've heard feedback to administration that there were no changes only pcos machine. Surely, we got my Kabs Hon Merriam D. Santiago there..she will fight with all her might. I hope there were no much longer fights in the Senates and in our city too. Iligan got new Mayor and the undying Vice -mayor..in different line-ups hope there will be no fights during decision making as the previous experiences we got..let's make Iligan new, if our system of government can not be changed at least we keep trying to change it.



jsbraza/iligan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 27, 2017

White Slavery Remote Field